Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sayonara

Another quarter of school has come and gone. I can't believe I'm already 1/3 of the way through my business school curriculum. It's kinda sad, really. In an interview yesterday, I was asked "you're spending a lot of time and money on business school - what's the most important thing you've gotten out of it thus far?" I hope the guy couldn't see me struggling to come up with an answer (which I think had something to do with the people and new experiences or something useless). As evidenced in my Operations final on Tuesday, I really haven't learned anything yet. Nor do I have a job lined up.

Oh well. Not the time to get depressed about the blown tuition. I'm off to Japan tomorrow for a little over a week. Enjoy the first week of Spring everyone.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home