Friday, April 18, 2008

Only The Beginning...


The NBA Playoffs start tomorrow, and I can't even describe how excited I am. So excited that I'm gonna sit and watch American Gangster at home on a beautiful Friday afternoon because I know my next 2 months or so are completely occupied with basketball (and, to a much, much smaller extent, trying to find a job).

The above image, if the words on the t-shirts aren't clear, is of MY New Orleans Hornets celebrating their first ever Southwest Division title, after completing a franchise-best 56-26 season (unfortunately they only went 1-1 in the games I actually went to...damn Lakers and their quick starts). We get Dallas in the first round, and tomorrow begins the "CP3 dominates in the postseason" era. I'm so pumped for the game that I'm actually voluntarily spending several extra hours with Atur, just to ensure I get to San Diego in time for the 4pm tipoff. That's dedication.

Frankly, I'm glad all the "experts" are picking the Mavericks. All the pressure is off. CP3, David West, Tyson, Peja, JuJu and the rest of the Bugs can just go out and do their thing. Hornets in 6.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger terence said...

what does american gangster have to do with anything!!?

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger yat said...

my point was just that i was wasting away a valuable friday afternoon watching a movie since, thanks to the playoffs, american gangster would've been sitting there waiting to be watched for 2 months

 

Post a Comment

<< Home