Monday, February 12, 2007

An Op-Ed Piece for Fox News

This post is primarily dedicated to Bhargavi, who in response to my latest post, accused me of being "flaming-liberal" (not to be confused with her fellow Briton John Amaechi)

Anyways, just so no one can accuse me of subjectively posting stories that validate my leftward leanings, I wanted to post this article, and with it, a kudos to the Bush administration. No, I'm not referring to those granola bars we all ate when we were kids, along with Fruit-Roll-Ups and Squeez-It Juice Drinks. But I mean kudos as in "props", "good job", etc. While the deal is tentative, it appears that some significant progress has been made on the North Koran nuclear situation. And in what must come as a shock to anyone that has followed U.S. foreign policy over the last 6+ years, it actually seems to benefit both the U.S. and its international allies. See what happens when you use a combination of diplomacy and carrots/sticks, as compared to invading and bombing people just for the hell of it? Lesson learned? I hope so.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger bhargavi said...

wait - flaming-liberal was meant to be a compliment ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home