Monday, June 26, 2006

Major Life Change - Input Requested

OK, that was a bit of an exaggeration.

But, as my work life comes to an end, I have realized that the blog must be renamed. And, "I set this up b/c I have nothing else to do at school" just doesn't make any sense. There isn't any "face time" at school, so if I have nothing to do, I can just go drink, work out, chill on the beach, drink, drive around, stalk UCLA co-eds, drink, etc.

So, with that, I turn to you, my faithful 4 readers, for suggestions on what the blog should be renamed.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Shashank said...

is "i have nothing to do in life" too on-the-nose?

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger terence said...

i've been trying to think of a name for a while now, and i really can't shashank's suggestion isn't bad though. how about "UCLA co-eds, here i cum?"

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger terence said...

not a bad title change by the way...still like mine better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home