Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

...but I am indeed alive. Maybe next time all you not-so-well-wishers. Anyways, I know it SEEMS I have no valid excuse for the minimal postings in recent weeks, given I am at the tail end of my 80-day weekend. But believe it or not, I have been extremely busy. Between a depressing weekend spent in Knoxville, Tennessee (Southern Hospitality is legit), another weekend spent camping in the Sierras with some fellow Anderson classmates (business school students are MUCH cooler than med school students), and getting settled into my p.i.m.p. new pad in Santa Monica, I haven't had a chance to sit down and catch my breath in quite some time.

I guess there's no real point to this posting outside of wanting to update the blog. So, I'll use this opportunity, as T and Brian have already done, to say RIP 2Pac (I hope you're proud of the fact that I haven't listened to anything but your music today). Oh, and also to mention that my niece Mia's first trip is coming up. Where's she going? Vegas baby, Vegas. Looks like she takes after her uncle just a little bit.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger terence said...

welcome back. and good luck mia...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home